amalija kokeza, viola
• 2017-2018 Postgraduate program for chamber music, Royal Conservatorium of Brussels, Belgium
• 2015-2016 Master of Music, Conservatorium Maastricht, class of Marc Tooten
• 2013-2014 Bachelor of Music, Conservatorium Maastricht, class of Marc Tooten
• 2006 –2012. Master of Music in viola performance Music Academy of Zagreb, class of Milan Cunko. Thesis written about Béla Bartók: Viola concerto.
• 2011 –2012. studying, during Erasmus programme, with Marc Tooten on Lemmensinstituut, Leuven, Belgium.
• 2002. –2006. music education in primary and secondary school ‘Blagoje Bersa’ Zadar, class of Katarina Novak.
Masterclasses and prizes
• Masterclass with Kaos quartet in Brussels, Belgium with Prazak quartet (Josef Kluson and Vaclav Temes) in May 2017 • Masterclass with Kaos quartet at festival Resonances, Ciney, Belgium with Michael Gurevich (London Haydn quartet) in April 2017 • Masterclass in Tilf, Belgium with violinist Lei Wang in August 2016 • Masterclass in Conservatorium Maastricht with violist Aleksandar Zemtsov in March 2016 • Masterclass in Chavroches, France with violinist Lei Wang in August 2015 • Masterclass in Conservatorium Maastricht with violist Jorge Alves, May 2015 • Lessons with Mo.Michele Tilkin and Henk Guitard from 2014 • Masterclass ‘Uzmah' 2008. with Milan Cunko, Brac, Croatia • Masterclass ‘Musica da camera Alpe Adria’ 2009. and 2007. in Farra d’Isonzo, Italy. • Preformed with trio and chamber music orchestra on festival ‘The Rencontres Musicales de Méditerranée’ in Bastia, Corsica in November 2010. • Played on ‘International Children's Festival’ in Sibenik 2001 and worked with Alan Bjelinski and Bill Connor. • Special Rector's Award for stage performance of S.Prokofjev: “John the Terrible” 2011. in Graz and Zagreb and G.Donizzetti: “L'elisir d'amore” 2009 in Zagreb. • 3rd prize on National Competition in Varazdin 2006. • Winner of scholarship for Erasmus program for year 2011/2012 in Leuven, Belgium. • Winner of scholarship of city of Zadar 2006-2012.